Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back after a break

Haven’t written in over a month. Earlier it was because of the paucity of time, with too many things on my ind, but later it was because I couldn’t type at all. Got viral conjunctivitis (I know, what a joke for an ophthalmologist to get conjunctivitis) and that led to corneal infiltrates that made life hell. I couldn’t type, couldn’t read, couldn’t even use the computer for long periods of time. I had to squint at everything. So very irritating and tiresome. It was hell trying to pass the time. Now with some two weeks of topical steroids therapy behind me I am at least able to read somewhat without looking like some ham actor playing a blind man. It still isn’t very clear but a damn sight better than it was. Still have a ghost image forming just below any object I focus on. It will probably take a couple of months before I am near normal again. Life sucks sometimes. And this year has been one of the worst of my mid length lifespan. Anyhow, now that I can type a bit I should be more regular with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment